No. 143-Desk

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello, hello!

Last week I promised to share how my desk is organized with you all.
I snapped a few quick photos to show the general layout of my area.

Thankfully, I didn't have to do much cleaning before hand. I'm trying to keep this area fairly mess free this year.
For the most part, it's working!

So this is my layout right now. Computer and magnetic pad are front and center.

In red bins below are my stamping supplies: ink, pads, distress tool, etc.

To my right is room to spread out if need be, and lets face it you always need that when you're working!

To my left is my trimmer and two organizational bins.

The littler one holds all of my go to supplies: pens, pencils, erasers, corner rounder, tape runner, charcoal chalk ink and Versamark ink pads.

The larger is where my scraps go before I sort them into their color folders. It's also a place where started projects hang out and marinate.

Above them are my pickle jars, which hold buttons and other little odds and ends. My Matryoshka measuring cups hold the tiniest scraps of the best paper, also circles that I punched and didn't use, butterflies of the same.

Above my desk, hangs some of my largest stamp sets. The rest are in binders to the right. My photo printer's right in front of me. As is my heat embosser, which is PLUGGED IN! I can't stress how important this is for me. If it wasn't, I'd never use any embossing powder.

Also a jar of pretties aka ribbons for me to consider when I'm scrapping. These were previously under my desk and never got used. At least now they're visible if I want/need to use them for anything.

Then up and to the left is my latest acquisition, a lovely Cubby Organizer from Pottery Barn. It rather haphazardly holds all of my acrylic paint (seriously, I need to go through and purge these!!), embossing powders, spray mists and washi tape. I love it! I think it's just gorgeous to look at as well.

And that's my space. If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Or if something's working really well for you flow, please do share!!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!