Project 12: Lists & Recap

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Complete.
In the can.
All done!

That would be my Project 12 for 2011.

I made this wrap up page, to document some of my lists for the year.

[[And because my OCD would not let me have only 1 divided page protector layout in the book (February/March), I needed to have more for variety!]]

I listed my travels across the world this year, only 3 countries but plenty of cities (13).
Also, the far away friends (12) I managed to spend time with.

Photos of both my and Matt's families and a timeline of Urijah shots.

Then finally, the list of books I read this year (31 total). I'm happy I finally got use all of those great Studio Calico stamps!

I'm happy to have a complete scrapbook for 2011. As well as some smaller bits and pieces of life captured.

If anyone is considering doing Project 365, Project 52 or Project 12, I completely 100% would recommend you do it. Yes, it will get tedious. But the payoff is so worth any and all trouble.

And just like that (but perhaps not so nonchalantly) it's done!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!