7th Anniversary

Monday, January 25, 2016

Well that passed quickly. Can't believe Matt and I just celebrated our 7 year anniversary! We actually marked the occasion this year, so I had to scrapbook it. We usually forget because the day we call our anniversary is right between both of our birthdays, so there's a lot of other celebrating going on.

The page was made with the Scrapbook Circle Start Fresh kit and the Shine Bright (sold out) add-on. I loved those big numbers! And I totally took advantage of them being transparent. I love them laid out on top of each other. It helps reinforce the idea of all of the years running together and of them building on top of each other.
Because so much was going on with the numbers, I kept the rest of the page very simple. Title, journaling, a single embellishment cluster and a bit of patterned paper in the corner to balance it all out.

I blogged about this, which introduces a new challenge, over on the Scrapbook Circle blog. You'll have to head that way to hear more about it. I'm so excited about the concept!

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. 7 Years! That's a milestone. Congrats to you two! I love how you mixed up the title lettering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mariana! Haha, the mixed up lettering was out of necessity, since I was missing a few letters. But I love how it turned out. Happy accidents :)

      Delete