Fit Introduction

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Anyone else with a New Year's Resolution to become more healthy? You too?! Have you stuck with it? Because I'm proud to say I have. We're 3 weeks into the new year and I'm still on top of this whole healthy lifestyle thing. I contribute a great deal of my success to this new class I'm taking: Fit with Cathy Zielske!
I love me some Cathy Z. She's just so charming. So I was super excited to hear about this year long class. If you were familiar with her Move More, Eat Well class, this is the newest iteration of it.

Personally, I'm viewing the class and its' lovely printables as the accountability partner I need to make this healthy life goal a reality. Here's a peak at my pages. If you're in the class with me (which, please say hi!) you'll notice I'm not using all of the prompts. This group felt more manageable to me so that's what I'm sticking with.

I also love that Cathy gave us layered .psd files so the colors in the printables are customizable. Which I think is why I'm loving these so much more! I'm working on another year long project and the color scheme I'm going for is pinks/reds, yellows and blues. So that's what I chose for this project too.



I'm planning to update any progress--and any victories--here on the blog. So you can keep my accountable too!

I'm a little nervous about starting a new month in a different country. But I have a plan and I'm determined to make it stick. I'm trying to set myself up for success. And I promise to keep you updated on the progress!

cheers & besos,

6 comments:

  1. Love your bright, cheery colours! And I love your handwriting! I have really been debating taking this class... but I'm not sure that I am in the mindset for it right now. My One Little Word for this year is Choose, and I certainly have not been making great choices regarding diet and exercise lately. But seeing your pages inspires me a bit :) Good luck with your Fit journey this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Really, I think the bit that's helping me the most this year is the little tracker where I have to check if I did it or not. Seeing the little checks makes me happy! Thanks so much for your encouragement :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Jamie, I love the colors you are using! Also, that you are using the materials in a personal way that brings more meaning and accountability for you! Kudos on sticking with Fit!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kim! I'm using the same album for my OLW and another project that I'm working on this year. So I wanted all of the colors to be consistent. Just looking at it makes me happy :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool! A really thoughtful way to document a journey in health. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mariana! It's helping my journey, that's for sure :)

      Delete