She

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello, hello! Back again with another post featuring Pinterest inspiration. I loved this print by Jenn Ski. Most especially because it is yellow, but also because I loved all of the fun organic shapes.


(Source: Jenn Ski)

Here's my take on this gorgeous print.


I went to town on some white cardstock, just cutting out vaguely the same shapes as the inspiration piece and then punched circles in yellow, orange and brown, with a few light blue accents. I used buttons and wood veneer, a badge and some mistable thickers to give it some dimension.


I took this picture in an elevator with a mirrored ceiling. It inspired the idea of climbing for me and that's where my journaling came from.

This tattoo, another Pinterest piece, was the basis for my "quote". But I altered it to fit me.

Journaling Reads:

She climbed as high as she could, so she would get the chance to see the world.

All of my decisions have been made with one goal: travel and see the world.

cheers & besos,


1 comment: