Birthday Boy Card

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Duck!

Today is my baby brother's 27th birthday. Man does that make me feel old!! Don't forget, we're Irish Twins.  So we're the same age as each other, until the 27th.


I miss our joint birthday parties. It was a fun tradition. One of these days I hope we're in the same city at the same time, so that maybe we'll get to blow out the candles on a shared birthday cake. Just like old times!


This quite possibly could be the girliest boy card I've ever made. But I don't care. It's the thought that counts =) Plus, primary color schemes are fairly gender neutral, right?


Now to write in it and drop it in the mailbox. Literally, the most difficult part of making the birthday card. Remembering to send it off!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!