Cards by Jamie Leija

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I did it! I'm now officially a small business owner! Today I launched paperheARTproject on Etsy.


I think it's important to tell the people you love, just that. You love them. For me, it's easiest to send a card. Whether it's "thank you", or I'm "just thinking about you", or even "Happy Birthday!" everyone loves to be remembered.

I decided to start a small card company to create beautifully handmade creations for you to share with loved ones.

But this is a card company with a one for one concept. For every card you buy, I'll donate a card to one of two great organizations: Cards for Soldiers or Operation Write Home. The people there package up and send blank cards to troops deployed overseas. For the troops to then use and mail home to their families. I'm all for helping others, and this is a great way for me to do it!

As an act of faith for this little venture, I'm sending a batch of cards to Cards for Soldiers today. It's been awhile since I've sent them anything. It was definitely time.

If you wouldn't mind, pop over, take a look and tell your friends :) I'd totally appreciate it.

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jamie! And I'm so excited that you're donating a card for each one purchased, what a great idea to support amazing organizations and soldiers/Marines!

    ReplyDelete