Hello 28

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I had the best 28th birthday this year. Thank you all so much for celebrating and hopping with me! I'll shortly be announcing the winner of the hop but wanted to quickly share a quick recap page I made about my weekend. 


I used the Central High kit along with the Road Show & Style Guide add-ons. I wanted to make a grid and to play off the idea of a polaroid, so I faked it with instagram photos and strips of the off white cardstock.


I edged all of the white "labels" with different colored ink and wrote a quick snippet about each photo.


Then I added stamped tabs and little bits and pieces from the kits. I LOVE using sequins, especially on this page about my birthday. It gives it a confetti feel.


And just like that, my birthday is over for another year. Until 2013 and the dreaded 2-9....

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!