TBT: Eighteenth Birthday

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Well good evening :) It's not very often I post this late so forgive my tardiness.

It's also Throw Back Thursday! For this week's post I thought I'd share an old page of mine. One that hasn't yet met this blog or you, dear blog readers. 

This layout is circa 2004! It's of course a page about my 18th birthday (2002), but it was only a bit ago that I realized, "holy cow that was 10 years ago!!" Which I think make it's even more perfect for today's post.



Some people hate looking back at their old layouts, since their style has changed so much. Nearly 10 years later, I still really like the look of this page. I like the contrasting colors and even think the red photo mats look sweet.

I had fun with an entire Jolee's (remember those) package of little Japanese things. And I included ephemera on the page: the business card of the restaurant (that I'm not even sure is still open) and a pair of clean chopsticks from that night.

What about you? Has your style changed evolved the longer you've scrapbooked? I'd love to know!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!