NYC in November

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I scrapped! I scrapped! I spent my entire Saturday holed up in my room, gloriously cutting paper and pasting photos. This was the first chance I've had to just play. Not make a present or card. Just having fun working on my own stuff. 

I'm watching the Golden Globes so this is gonna be brief but I wanted to share a few pages of my November in NYC. Well really it was a weekend ;) but a long one! 

I also made a play at some of the 2Ps CHA challenges. This was for the 5 photo challenge and I was directly inspired by Glitter Girl's post this week. I used my Studio Calico Block Party kit, my last kit for the year (which I purchased in 2012 mind you!). 

This page also works for a few of the Studio Calico Challenges, like Use Multiples of the Same Embellishment, More than 3 Patterned Papers, and create a 2 Page Layout


This next page is for 2Peas Challenge No. 6. I used 6 wood veneer banner pieces to finish off the page. It's also good for the Use Multiples of the Same EmbellishmentMore than 3 Patterned Papers, and Dress Up your Veneer Studio Calico challenges.

It's been awhile since I've made a page totally from my stash. I went to my paper bin, picked what I thought worked best, grabbed a set of Thickers and some embellishments and just played! Look for more pages like this, I'm scrapping my stash!


And that's all folks. Thanks for dropping by. I'll update later this week with more CHA challenge projects.

Back to Golden Globes watching I go.  Yay Lena!! Amy & Tina F, my girl crushes on you have just got bigger.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!