Not just Special

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Have you guys been watching the 2Peas videos? Man do they have some awesome content! I'm loving the daily uploads. 

If I wasn't on a procurement freeze, I'd totally spend all my money there. They just market their products so well! So buy from them since I'm not. They're awesome!

But anyway, this page was directly inspired by Kristina Nicolai-White's In the Mood to Scrap video. Her prompt was to use punched circles but I drew inspiration from other places.


I hand wrote my journaling and added some hand drawn lines.


I liked the look of her title and even though it isn't exactly the same as hers, it's still reminiscent.

And the backing paper for the cut title had a little confetti vibe to it. Too bad you can't see much of it. 



I used stars and even hand cut one for a more organic look, like Kristina did with her heart. 


And as to the journaling, I was inspired by Glitter Girl's latest adventure. This is a favorite photo from Urijah's birthday last year, but the journaling is about his special needs. It's the first time I've ever scrapbooked about his autism diagnosis. Obviously it's a big part of his life and I think it deserves to be documented in his scrapbook.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!