Playing the Trends

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Heyo! I hope everyone had as great a weekend as I did. My bestie drove in from Austin and we had a much needed girls weekend. We did just enough activities, worked in some relaxation and chatted a ton. I slept in until 11am this morning. I can't remember the last time I did that. Plus, the weather was gorgeous and on our side. And bonus, I scrapped! I'm telling you, this weekend was absolute perfection!


Sneaking one last challenge page in at the eleventh hour. Here's my final 2Peas CHA Challenge layout! I had fun playing around with some of the latest trends.

Trend No. 01-Glitter
Trend No. 02-Feathers

I glittered up a wood veneer feather. I also made my own feather out of vellum. I think it turned out really cute!


Trend No. 03-Washi tape
Trend No. 04-Gold metallic

If you don't own washi and are wondering where to start, I totally recommend getting some metallics. I love my gold and silver tapes.


Trend No. 05-Silhouette cuts
Trend No. 06-Confetti/glitter pockets

Finally! My Cameo cut something correctly. The insides of the B's were perfect for a little confetti pocket.


And that's all she wrote. I've loved playing along with these challenges. They always help me stretch my creativity and usually seem to be my most favorite pages.

What about you? Do you like to create from challenges? I'd love to see some of your challenge creations!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!