K&E Card

Sunday, May 26, 2013

I can't believe I'm only just now getting around to sharing this. It's only been, what 3 months!!!

Here's the wedding card I made for Kim & Eric. It came a few days after the wedding, but I think it's all the better since I got to use a photo from the big day.


I created an "E" card (ha, pun!) in Silhouette and die cut it from Kraft cardstock. Then I printed a photo onto vellum and glued it to the backside of the "E". I made sure to choose an "E" that was thin so that you could still see the photo well enough.


The insides of the cards are always the hardest part for me! But I think I managed this one. Love that when the card is closed you can see the words peeking through the vellum.


And then I slipped it into a purple envelope (one of her bridal colors). They loved it! Eric thought I had made it for me. Kim explained, "No amor, it's for Espinoza..."

It may be 3 months later, but I'm still so happy for my friends. Congrats again you guys!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!