Well I'm not there yet, just a few weeks away. But I wanted to share this page I made as part of Hello Story...which is almost over and makes me so sad!
This was for our numbers week and is a very close imitation of Ali's layout, except I condensed it down into one 8 1/2 x 11 page.
Like last year's page, I made a list of 29 things about me at 29. I used a recent photo of myself and pilled a bunch of my favorite product onto the page.
Here's my list:
- My boyfriend is Matt.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- My favorite sweet is Riesen.
- My little brother is 28 (eek!).
- My Mama is 50 & my Papa is 51.
- I have a kitten; her name is Mac.
- I live at 2121 Tannehill in Houston.
- My favorite city in the world is London.
- My nephew is 4, he lives in Katy with his Mama.
- I drive to the transit center and ride the bus to work.
- My favorite book is East of Eden by John Steinbeck.
- I’ve been listening to Taylor Swift on repeat in my car.
- My favorite TV shows are New Girl and The Mindy Project.
- I'm lately obsessed with neon, Project 12 and my new iPad.
- My best friends live in Fort Worth, Japan and New York City.
- Traveling is my favorite thing to do, I've been to 25 countries.
- I have new work playmates. Keely has been so fun to have around.
- Looking forward to visiting Louisiana, DC, Ohio and possibly Nashville.
- I’m applying for new jobs. It’s time for me to move on to a new challenge.
- I work at the British Consulate-General as a Business Development Manager.
- I make cards and scrapbook pages and am hoping to join a design team this Fall.
- My favorite movies are Pride & Prejudice (Drama) and I love you, Man (Comedy).
- Visited Wales, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Chicago and Los Angeles for the first time this year.
- My little Jetta is on her last leg, which makes me sad. And nervous! I can’t afford a new car.
- I have all of my grandparents still, Nana & Popo, Lipa and Grandpa. I wish I saw them more.
- This year is my 10 year reunion for high school and 5 year grad school reunion. Time has flown!
- Only 2 of my besties are married (Sarah and Kim). Kim got married this year; I was a bridesmaid.
- My favorite season is Fall. I love this time of year, my birthday, the holidays, scarves, boots and tights!
- Currently reading, the 5th Game of Thrones book. Recently read Bossypants (twice!), The Corrections, and Life after Life.
I'm hoping to put together a list of goals for my last year of my 20's soon. First on the list though, throwing myself a fab party! That's coming up next week. And I'm excited!
cheers & besos,