First off, the winners of the Scrapbooking for the Soul giveaway!
Congrats to GnomeHome and Melanie G =)
I picked one winner from the commenters here and one from the commenters on the thread I started at 2Peas. (I wasn't very clear about which post to post on...but happy I had already decided to giveaway 2 spots!). Ladies, I'll Peamail you!
Secondly, I just want to say, if you didn't win, seriously consider purchasing the class. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Thirdly, it's the end of summer. I blinked and it was gone! At the beginning of June I sat down and made a list of goals. Now that it's the end of August, it's time to check in on what I've accomplished.
- 01. Grandparents Mini. Not started
02. Note Mini.Done! And gifted...and oh yeah, I made two =)
- 03. Japan Mini. Nearly done! I just need one last push to help check this one off. But the project isn't inspiring to me anymore (and I'm questioning if it ever was) so I'm thinking I should just call it quits.
04. Start Travels Mini.I started it and never shared it. Whoops! The minor hold up on this one is that I need to organize my ephemera before it can really get going. But hey, the goal was to start it and it's started!
- 05. Start Paper Life Mini. Not started.
- 06. Start Project 12 Mini. I did this yesterday and am hooked! Why didn't I start this sooner?
07. Update blog design.Done! But I'm thinking I might want to do this again....
- 08. Catch up on classes. I signed up for several throughout the summer and kept up with them! I also went back through Wilna's Art class so definitely accomplished that. I did not even crack open the binder with all of my Maggie Holmes lessons. I'd say this ones about 3/4 of the way to done.
- 09. Organize ephemera. Maybe tomorrow? I'm not feeling as rushed to accomplish this. Not started.
10. Create art.It's done! Thanks to Camp Scrap and May's Mixed Media mini class, I was able to gather the necessary tools to get what I had in my head down on canvas. 11. Decorate guest room.I finished it! So excited about how this room turned out. I never shared the photos. Is this something yall would be interested in seeing? Just curious :)
- 12. Walk 100 miles. My energy levels were terrible this summer. I'm working with my doctor to figure this out! But it didn't leave me with much gumption to get out there and do this. Still in progress.
13. Take 100 pictures.Between Chicago, Los Angeles, Austin and all of the random birthday celebrations this summer. I'm totally set with a whole new set of stories and photos to scrapbook. Done!
As you can see, I didn't finish them all. But I think I'm ok with that. I did accomplish 7, so that's more than half and more than what I would have done without sitting down to make this list. And that makes me happy.
Hope you all have a lovely rest of the weekend!
cheers & besos,