September 26, 2015

Saturday, May 28, 2016

In September, I decided I would do a [Week in the Life] type project in the week leading up to my birthday. Each day I'd tell a story about a different aspect of my life: work, family, friends, home, etc. 

I took all the photos, printed them, put them in pocket pages....and then nothing. Well, not completely nothing, I did do [one spread] using a Scrapbook Circle kit and another as my [31 facts at 31] post for the year. The rest of the pages have just been hanging out in the album unfinished. 

Until I received the Elle's Studio Documented products which just seemed perfect for a few of the pages! I used the [Documented Stamp] [Documented Journaling Tags] [Basic Journaling Tags-Gray] [May Monthly Kit] [Marie Alphabet Stamp] and [Little Moments Bits & Pieces] for this page. You can read more about it on the [Elle's Studio Blog] today!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!