Today Birthday Card

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

One of my besties is having a birthday today! So I threw together this quick card yesterday morning before I left for work. I cannot stress how quick and easy this card was to make! It's just a bunch of stamping in a variety of colors which makes it bright and graphic, I think. I used the new Elle's Studio [Documented stamp set].

One of my favorite things to do when I make birthday cards is to use the person's actual birth date. It's simple but it makes it so much more personalized.

I went a little non-traditional with this card. In the sense that I didn't actually use the phrase "happy birthday". And I think that's ok! Today is an equally good sentiment to use on a birthday card. Inside I stamped "You're Old(er)" just to be cheeky but I think it goes with "Today".
Also something I do whenever I make a card for someone, I decorate the envelope. I want people to be excited about opening it up! I used the [Jonah Alphabet Stamp] and again, a ton of inks to make it bright and fun!

cheers & besos,


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!