The Good Life

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

You guys, this month's [Elle's Studio kit and exclusives] are live! And they're all bright and colorful and summery and fun! Here's a page I made using the [monthly kit] with the [ice cream wood veneer], [stamp set] and [cut file]. 

I loved those little ice cream cones! I knew instantly that I wanted to use this old photo from my London days. I was 22 in this photo and seriously living The Good Life!
So of course, I wanted to use Taylor Swift lyrics on the page! I added them directly to the background and included my journaling around them.
This [month's kit] had these great circle die cuts, so I opted to make them into more ice cream cones by using the [stamp set]. There's no such thing as too much when it comes to ice cream ;)
To nab the goods, head over to [Elle's Studio]. The [monthly kit] is available for $9.99 today only, so if you know you want it, get it today :)

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. Love this page, and love how you used those circles on the ice cream cones! And that's a really great idea about using song lyrics, and adding journaling to them :) Such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete