Dear Urijah

Friday, April 16, 2010









Love, Grandpa

These pages are very simple because I wanted their writing, their words to be the true focus of the layouts. While I had to conceal a bit of my mama's (such a wordy girl!) journaling, it's still a prominent feature on the page. And while my papa didn't have much to write, his message is still poignant. (I love that he calls himself "Grampa")

I'm so glad that I included something personal from both of them. I also think they were happy to share in what's become a deeply personal hobby of mine. And what better way for them to be involved than in their grandson's album. It was something so simple for them to do, but makes for an even more special treasure.

Maybe you'll ask someone to contribute towards a future page of your own. I'd love to see it if you do! Happy scrapping

xxbesos
j.leija

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Doubt if my family would do this, but then again I have never asked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! It would be fun to see who would do this in my family!

    ReplyDelete