Mad Dash

Monday, April 12, 2010



I feel as though I'm in a mad dash to the finish line of completing Project Urijah. And if you're wondering about the mass influx of baby boy pages, or even who the baby boy is, here's the explanation. My baby nephew is turning one on the 20th of this month and I challenged myself to complete his 0-12 month album before his first birthday. I know! I know! I've set a pretty lofty goal for myself but I honestly feel as though I can get it done!

The first layout alone helped me tackle 10 random photos that might otherwise not have made it into his album. [Thanks to 2p's Weekly Challenge] These are some of my favorite photos of my favorite little guy. They just had to make it into his album! And now I think they're going to be used as his title page.



The American Crafts new Heat Wave line is just so fun and festive! Perfect for these photos of Urijah's first time in the pool. The background patterned paper, the typed journaling and the horizontal lines under the photo are all from the same sheet of 12x12 paper. Since they're double-sided they have a whole lot of milage! I didn't need much, beyond that sheet, to finish this layout.

Since the beginning of April, I've completed 10 layouts for Urijah's album. If I can create half that amount before the end of the week, I think I would consider his album complete. Here's wishing me luck!

xxbesos
j.leija

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!