2Peas Crop

Friday, January 15, 2010

Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend a 2Peas crop, at a local Archivers up in Cedar Park. I had a blast! It was awesome to meet some fellow peas, have people to talk to while I scrap, make a few new scrapping friends, and get some projects done.

My main projects were finishing up my Debby Schuh travel album and creating these mini's for James and Becky. They're 4x6, super simple, and feature October Afternoon's Road Map line. I also utilized the heck out of all of my border punches.



I'm so glad I signed up to participate in this so fun event! Scrappinbetty aka Steph caught me at work in the pic above. Thanks also to Steph for hosting! Can't wait for the next one :)

xxbesos
j.leija

7 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Central TX Pea crop!!! It was great sharing a table with you, and watching the albums come to life. I know your friends will love them. Crop with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how your mini albums turned out! :) It was great to meet you in person too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! Now... you need to come up HERE so we can have a crop! Your minis turned out fabulous, by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fabulous mini album!!!awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And, I love your mini. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete