Blog Hop

Saturday, January 2, 2010



In continuing with the age old tradition of resoluting to try new things, I'm participating in a blog hop hosted by Scrapbook Challenges. What exactly is a blog hop you might ask? Well...I'm working out the details as I go but basically there's a starting point (in this case Pamela's blog) and from there, you can hop around to visit all of the other participants' blogs.
Check out my fellow hop on-ers if you get the chance!

I created the above layout using the below sketch :) As featured on Pamela's blog! I initially wasn't so happy with it, but the longer I played around with it the kinks started working themselves out. I'm in love with Making Memories' Mistletoe line and will be so sad when my stock pile runs out. Alas, at least it will be forever immortalized in my prized scrapbooks...


Happy hopping everybody!

xxbesos
j.leija

23 comments:

  1. Wow - what an absolutely fabulous sketch challenge layout. Love your flower. Thanks so much for playing and I hope you enjoy the Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. you take on the sketch is very cool, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a heartwarming layout.. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic lo, nice take on the Pamela's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool take on Pamela's sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the white space on your page and the pp you used. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this layout, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love ledger paper! terrific take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! Love your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lo's are awesome! And great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful layout!!!!! And you did awesome working out the kinks! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this MM paper. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous LO!! LOVE the color combo and the pointsetta

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your style and love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the polka dot circle and the ribbon with measurements on it! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors--esp. the black polka dot paper--adds contrast--feels Christmasy w/o a literal interpretation

    ReplyDelete