Travel Album *Debby Schuh*

Monday, January 11, 2010



Last year I had the chance to take one of Debby Schuh's amazing classes over at Scrapbook 911. This is what I came away with. It only took me 2 months to actually fill it with photos. Thanks to the 2Peas Archiver Crop last weekend, I got it done!

Debby introduced me to a lot of new techniques and ideas I hadn't used before. She was great about utilizing both sides of this amazing October Afternoon travel line. And she included a lot of pockets and places for hidden journaling.

I also got around to learning how to "properly" distress paper using Tim Holtz distressing ink and an ink blending tool. This already has made its way into my scrapping regime and won't be going anytime soon.

Mainly, I was just happy to scrap these photos from Becky, James and my road trip to the Grand Canyon. I got to spend an awesome weekend with two of my favorite people in the world. And I got to see one of the most spectacular sites this world has to offer!

If you ever get the chance to take a Debby Schuh class, I'd highly recommend it. Which is why I'm so beyond excited to take one of her new classes! The Anthropologie Album: Voyages is next on my class list. Can't wait until February 20!

xxbesos
j.leija

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!