Sketchbook Day 2 & 3

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back with more KP Sketchbook Sketches!! :)
This first one is my favorite that I've done in awhile...and it's really very simple!
It was just a matter of some lines, a few photos, and the thought bubbles! And yeah, I took a few liberties calling it a convo but I'm not bothered. They're what literally popped into my head when I started thinking about these photos and the page.

This is hands down my favorite photo of my boyfriend and my nephew. He just looks so little next to him! And then the look he's giving him, it just makes me laugh!

The title letters are a foam Thicker and were originally an aqua color. But I altered them with some blue chalk in because I thought a darker title would work better on here.

So this next page...well, I like it.
But I'm not really in love with it.
It's one of those forced layouts where I should have just called it a day, but instead plowed forward on it anyhow.

It isn't half bad or anything, I actually like the silly puns. And of course my sweet boy is adorable!
I probably should have slept on it ;)

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!