LBD: Color Layouts

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday yall! I hope you're having a lovely nearly Spring filled week. It's been bright and sunny here in Houston all week, and only just a tad bit on the cold side in the mornings. 

So I've been busy studying my life away (and procrastinating my time away too) as I study to sit for the Project Management Professional exam. It's scheduled for April 1 so keep your fingers crossed for me that I'll pass!

Any who, I wanted to share a few colorful layouts with you today. It was fun adding color to the fairly monochromatic LBD A Chance for Luck kit. 

I did this using two approaches:

1) By adding colorful cardstock in repetitive ways


2) By going to town with my mists!


I love the jolts of color this will add to my scrapbooks! They liven things up a bit, don't you think?

I'm having a blast creating with this Little Black Dress kit! I still have another layout and a mini book to share. Be back with those once I get a bit more studying in =)

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!