Angkor Wat

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I got my enlarged prints! And can share the first page of the 2 page scraplift with you. I went super simple, even more simple than Celine's original creation. This enlarged photo did all the work for me.


I have to say, even though I wasn't in love with 35mm, I still managed to make good use of it. 6 pages, 2 cards, you just can't beat that.


Mind you, this is with the Main Kit only. I didn't purchase any of the add-ons. That in and of itself was a bit of a challenge. I did have to supplement with my own letter stickers, some tags and a bit of twine here and there. But otherwise, the kit got me through. I might have had to do with the bit of planning I did beforehand. Any way you cut it, I'm happy with my pages and have several more to add to my book!

cheers & besos,


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!