Sketchbook 4| No. 07

Sunday, May 6, 2012

This was the little scrapbook page that could...have been fabulous. I loved the colors and the large circle, but I couldn't get the white space together!

The basis of this page is a Sketchbook sketch. It's fairly close the original sketch, I think I just moved the title down a bit.

Urijah spent the afternoon tearing up my J.Crew catalogue. He was quite content to do this for a good part of the afternoon.


To fill in the right side, I went to town with my circle punch and some vellum. It's for the Go Graphic Challenge at Studio Calico.  I used some odd and end paper but also a sheet from another J. Crew. I think this is an image of some pencil skirts.


This is also for 2Peas Final Stretch Challenge. This page has been sitting on my desk unfinished for a good 2 weeks. I ended up restarting on a fresh sheet of white cardstock, as I had previously done some mist splatters that just didn't look right. I really like the left side panel, with it's quirky color combo. The other 2/3 of the page might grow on me...

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!