NSD: She

Monday, May 7, 2012

I went to town on some challenges this weekend. 
I love them. 
I like the parameters. 
I like trying new things. 
I like that my pages take twists & turns that I wouldn't get to on my own.


I had fun making this page. It's for the SC Sketch Challenge, Basic Grey Use a Photo taken with your Phone Challenge, 2Peas Chevron Challenge, and 2Peas Polaroid Challenge.


I had fun with the journaling. I was sitting at the bus stop a few weeks back, maybe even a month ago when I thought of this journaling. I used my phone to record it and have been waiting for the chance to stick it on a page. Figured this random bathroom shot could work.


Get ready, I have a ton more to share this week! It's good to be back at my scrapbook table =)

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready, I'm ready (waves hand in the air) Love seeing all your layouts, kind of gives me a kick in the pants to get scrapping!

    ReplyDelete