Sketchbook 4| No. 08

Thursday, May 10, 2012

...and we're back, albeit slight out of order =)


Bright & bold was the challenge. I think bright & bold is what I gave 'em! Love the neutral prints & bright colors of Amy Tangerine's new line. They worked perfectly with these photos of Urijah with his Gma & Gpa. 


You might notice there's no journaling. It's the 2nd page to an older pocket page I created. So that meant I just got to have fun!

This is also for the SC Triangle challenge. It's a subtle nod to a nautical theme, they remind me of pennants you might see on a sail boat.


I had fun cutting these long and skinny, adding some washi tape and wood veneer. Speckling some Mister Huey and finishing off with some awesome green Thickers. 

Oh, and this is based off of Sketchbook 4 Day 08's sketch. The original called for strips of patterned paper. I think the triangles were a fun twist on it.


I'm so very very close to finishing Urijah's 2 year old pages! The only thing left to tackle is Christmas. Coming soon to a blog near you ;)

cheers & besos,

1 comment: