Chicago-Scrapbook Essentials

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hiya from Chicago! We're safe & sound tucked up in our hotel room for the night. We're both pretty beat from the travel, but most probably because of the delicious burger we had for dinner.

But tonight, I wanted to share the little scrapbook kit I put together this morning in preparation for this mini vacay.
There's two blank moleskines in there bc I wasn't sure what size I wanted to use. 

Two tags of washi for color & hold. 

A tiny pair of scissors. 

My smash pen (ink on one side, glue stick on another).

Amy Tan date stamp with a mini ink pad. 

And a smattering of fun paper clips. 
All of its nicely contained in a cute zipper pouch that fits so neatly in my Amy Tangerine purse. 

I'm about to get working on today's pages. Can't wait to share!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!