Hong Kong Skyline

Friday, June 28, 2013

Hey yall! Hope everyone had a lovely week. 

It's crazy to believe I was in Chicago only Monday and now it's Friday and sadly I'm home sick in bed. I'm hoping with more rest this weekend, that I'll be on the mend. But until then, I'll share a scrapbook layout with you.

I'm still chugging along with May at Camp Scrap. This was what I came up with for the Week 2: Layering Mini Class. I loved the colors in these photos (btw, they were the first photos I ever processed with Rad Lab. And I love them! But unfortunately the photos don't do them justice!!) so I pulled patterns in blues and grays with pops of greenish colors and that bright magenta.
I used an older Shimelle.com sketch as the basis for this page and minimal embellishments. But I made sure to use my last purchase before my Product Free Summer started, the Wanderlust set from Mama Elephant. These might be one of my most favorite stamp sets. I've used them on a few projects already!

I'm undaunted about being behind in my Camp Scrap lessons. Like May said, I won't have time to do everything. But I'm getting my game plan together for the next week and a half and really considering how I want to finish out this class.

I hope all of the above made sense. Apologies if it's a bit scattered!!
Ok, back to sleep. But I felt like I needed to tick at least one thing off my to do list!

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. love it! You were in Hong Kong and didnt tell me! That spot where you are standing is the exact spot Luke purposed to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have put the date on here! These are from 2008 =) Believe me girl, if I'm there, we're hanging out!!

      Delete