Sketchbook Days 8, 9, & 10

Monday, April 12, 2010

Scrapbookers talk a lot about defining one's own style. From the layouts below, you can probably tell that I don't really have a handle on mine. And I think that's okay. I like how different and eclectic these pages turned out. How each has it's own unique flow but still my point of view. Kelly Purkey's class has really helped me see that about my "style". How all of my pages can look totally different and still maintain a happy harmony together.

These three layouts were created using Days 8-10 prompts. They're all fairly basic, with cardstock bases, splashes of patterned paper (or literally ink splatters), and a few dimensional embellishments to give the pages more depth. I love all of these photos and I'm so happy to be able to include them in Urijah's album. 5 days and counting, to have his 0-12 month album complete!







xxbesos
j.leija

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!