Austin City Limits: Music

Saturday, March 13, 2010



This week's challenge at my blog away from home, Handmade Love is to draw inspiration from a video by Mutemath. Now, if you know me, you know how absolutely musically inept I am. So these challenges are definitely going to be that, a challenge. I got my inspiration for this layout from the blue drum kit and the three screens/radiators in the background. Even though this was a color filled music video, the black background in contrast with the white screens/radiators is what stood out to me more. Check out Handmade Love to see what my lovelies did using post-it notes and paint splotches. So inspirational!

xxbesos
j.leija

1 comment:

  1. I really like the blue letters and the little yellow tag! I'm not too sure about the video either but you did a great job doing something unique with it!

    ReplyDelete