Mac the Kitten

Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy Friday y'all! I'm so excited to share this post with you today. Mainly because, I was so excited to be a guest on the Paperclipping Roundtable again. I've been a fan for years and I feel so lucky to have been on the show. 

The last episode I did was on travel scrapbooking. This episode was all about scrapping your pets: PRT Episode No. 244| Scrapbooking about your Pets. I had a lot to say on this topic! More than we had time to get to, so I thought I'd do a post on the subject.

Here are the projects I spoke specifically about on the show. They just happen to be about my cat, but I've scrapbooked about our family dogs too.
As you can see below, I've scrapped about my pets a lot! So I thought I'd do a round up of topics you could consider, if pet scrapping interests you!

Ideas for pet pages:

If you're just interested in looking at pet projects, use this tag [Pets] to see all of the pages and projects I've shared over the years.

We didn't get to talk about it on today's show, but you'll notice that these pages don't feature anything thematic, aside from the one cat die cut I used. I'm not much of a theme scrapper really. I focus more on color and texture.
I thought I'd share other links you should check out, if you're interested in scrapbooking your pet:
Be sure to download and listen to PRT Episode No. 244| Scrapbooking about your Pets. Thanks to Noell and Izzy for asking me back.

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this an the list. I loved the episode of paperclipping and all the new ideas to scrap of my boys (dogs)

    ReplyDelete